LYNX PRO LH25 25mm Thermal Monocular
Top of the line for the LYNX range is the epic 25mm PRO model. With a slightly larger lens (“eye”) than its teammates, the LYNX PRO 25mm is well equipped to see that bit of extra heat detail and all a bit further than the rest in the range. The LYNX 25mm has a slightly narrower field of view at distance, which allows it to see clearly out to the 1200m and beyond range. Detail is provided by a 388×284 vox sensor with a 50Hz refresh rate. Put it to the test and you will come to love the simplicity, and the excellent battery life 7.5hrs.
Compact and light with a very comfortable and robust feel to it, the LYNX PRO 25mm is the ultimate performance package housed as small as can be. Courtesy of it’s brilliant and highly capable 12micron sensor setup. With advanced engineering, the refresh rate is smooth and fast – eliminating the need for recalibration as you scan your hunting zone. The 25mm PRO walks itself out the door and into the hands of hunters, farmers, boaties, professionals and outdoor enthusiasts with unreal ease. See why – jump on into your local Hunting retailer and get a hand on this exciting model.
Huntsman range of LYNX PRO thermal handheld monocular offers:
- Lens 25mm
- Pixel interval: 12 μm
- Detector sensitivity: 35 mK
- Magnification 2.45 -19.6, x8
- FOV 10.5 x 7.9
- Detection 1200m
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- F 1.0 Aperture
- Capture Snapshots & store on thermal
- Capture videos & store on thermal
- Wi-Fi – Hotspot – real time sharing or transfer videos/images
- IP67 protection
- 3 year warranty
- Static target ranging system
- Built-in memory: 8 GB
- Battery runtime 7.5hours approx. on single charge. Li-ION non removable inbuilt battery.