Panther 2.0 PH35L 35MM Thermal Imaging Scope
The HikMicro Panther 2.0 PH35L LRF thermal scope, an upgrade from the original Panther, boasts a 384 x 288 12-micron sensor with under 20mK NETD sensitivity, offering exceptional clarity and up to 1800m detection. It comes with an integrated 600m Laser Range Finder, a forthcoming Ballistics Calculator, long-lasting detachable 18650 battery, and on-board recording & sharing options.
Ergonomically designed for use in darkness, its main controls are managed by an innovative jog dial. A quick turn adjusts magnification, while pressing accesses the menu. Only two other buttons exist: one for the Laser Rangefinder and another for powering or standby.
It features HIKMICRO’s high-performance 35mm lens system, providing 3x optical magnification and up to 8x digital zoom. Its F1.0 aperture ensures maximum thermal signal capture. The clear 1024x768px OLED display offers customizable settings, including Picture-In-Picture and four thermal color palettes.
Huntsman PANTHER 2.0 PH35L thermal Scope offers :
- 384 x 288 resolution with 12 μm sensor
- High sensitivity thermal module NETD ≤ 20 mK (25°C, F# = 1.0)
- 35mm lens with detection range up to 1800 m
- 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Laser rangefinder detection range up to 600m
- Supports audio and recoil-activated recording
- High shock resistance up to 1000 g/0.4 ms
- Up to 6 hours of continuous operation6