RAPTOR RH50LN 50MM
Thermal Imaging Binoculars
The HikMicro Raptor RH50LN is a handheld thermal fusion binocular with both thermal and optical IR LRF capabilities. Boasting a 2600 m detection range for man-sized objects, it integrates a top-tier sub-20 NETD 384 x 288 px sensor, a pioneering F0.9 aperture 50mm lens for superior thermal transmission, and a built-in laser rangefinder with 1000 m range accurate to ±1m.
The Raptor features a day & night optical camera. In daylight, it provides full-color imagery for heat source identification, and in the dark, its inbuilt IR gives visibility up to 400 m. It also includes image stabilization for clear images even at high magnifications.
HikMicro RAPTOR RH50LN Offers :
- 384 * 288 resolution with 12 µm Thermal sensor
- High sensitivity thermal detector NETD < 20 mK (@25°C, F# = 1.0)
- Super large aperture f/0.9 thermal lens
- 2560 * 1440 high resolution CMOS sensor
- Built-in 940 nm IR illuminator
- Laser rangefinder, 1000 m measuring distance
- Thermal detection range up to 2600 m
- Support thermal mode, optical mode, and image fusion mode
- 1024 * 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Support PIP, GPS, DMC, Local Album, hotspot etc. intelligent features
- Support video & Snapshot recording, built-in EMMC (64 GB)