THUNDER TH25P 2.0 25mm Thermal Scope
HIKMICRO THUNDER TH25P 2.0 Thermal Image Scope has a 384 × 288 thermal detector and a 1024 × 768 OLED display. High thermal sensitivity ensures perfect detail recognition even in the hardest weather conditions when the object and background are with minimal temperature difference.
HIKMICRO, renowned for its thermal imaging solutions, elevates its game with the THUNDER 2.0 line, catering to both seasoned and novice users. It exceeds the capabilities of the THUNDER 1.0 series, featuring a focus knob design, extended battery life, NETD<20mK thermal sensitivity, multiple screen layouts, an intuitive UI with a Quick Menu, and compatibility with microphones from the Pro line.
The ergonomic focus knob design and magnesium alloy construction lend the THUNDER 2.0 its compactness, stability, and lightweight nature, while an improved mount design and compatibility with M52*0.75 thread via third-party adapters increase user convenience.
The HIKMICRO battery pack offers up to 10 hours of use, and being replaceable and rechargeable, ensures uninterrupted operation even in low-temperature environments.
Huntsman THUNDER 2.0 TH25P thermal Scope offers :
- 384 x 288 resolution with 12 μm sensor
- High sensitivity thermal module NETD ≤ 20 mK (25°C, F# = 1.0)
- 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Supports image brightness and tone adjustment
- Up to 6.5 hours of continuous operation
- Replaceable and rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Supports audio and recoil-activated recording
- High shock resistance up to 1000 g/0.4 ms
- Observation Distance up to 1200 mH