THUNDER TH35PC 35mm Thermal Scope /Clipon /Monocular
The Thunder TH35PC is an updated model with the 12 micron sensor – superseding the TH35c. It’s one of our most popular models in the Huntsman’s range of thermals, especially when in can be used as a Scope, Clipon or Monocular. If you demand versatility then you’re in the right location. When you use this TH35PC as a clipon, you are able to hold the unit as a monocular, then once you’ve spotted your target, then be able to bayonet fix the thermal to your day scope and take your time on your shot confidently.
When using all the Thunder Scopes as a clipon, it is important to note that you will need to Zero the Thermal to your Day scope. This is completed by calibrating the thermal image to where your day scope is zeroed to.
An absolute weapon in a small package, for hunters, farmers, pest control contractors, professional and more. The simple menu, controls and tough build are just a few reasons our customers love their Thunder scopes and it’s not hard to fathom why.
Huntsman range of Thunder thermal Scope/Handheld/Clipon offers:
- Lens 35mm
- 384 × 288Vox Sensor
- Pixel interval: 12 μm
- Detector sensitivity: 35 mK
- Magnification 2.14 – 17.12, x8
- FOV 11.0 x 8.0
- Detection 1800m
- 50HZ refresh rate
- High Shock resistance 750 g/1ms
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- F 1.0 Aperture
- Capture Snapshots & store on thermal
- Capture videos & store on thermal
- Wi-Fi – Hotspot – real time sharing or transfer videos/images
- IP67 protection
- 3 year warranty
- Static target ranging system
- Built-in memory: 16 GB
- Battery runtime 4hours approx. (replaceable 2x CR123a)